Well it is the end of week 4, and the clouds are starting to dissipate.
- Got through the initial draft of the contract on Wednesday
- Thursday the group started their review and provided comments. The contract is helping to illuminate areas of confusion and is serving as a tool to organize our efforts.
- Andrea emailed Jerry to schedule a tutorial appointment
- I emailed Dr. Preston to schedule an appointment to review our format and concept approach
- Dr. Preston has responded back and confirmed the appointment on Tuesday, February 19th at 3:30 p.m. in his office.
- I do not believe that a response has been received from Jerry confirming a date or time. Andrea has since mentioned that she has a conflicting commitment that will prevent her from meeting with Jerry.
- Presented Flow Chart (SmartDraw) of JMPW to the group. This same approach can be taken with the James Monroe Group Project Website.
Action Items for week of February 11th
- Complete contract and submit to Dr. McClurken by February 12th.
- Devise a work availability schedule, which will facilitate scheduling work, meetings, and appointments.
- Create a flow chart for the JM group website
- Create a work breakdown structure, which will identify tasks in association with schedule, which will support the milestone schedule specified in the contract