- Meeting with Jerry on 2/18-Contribute tutorial-Kelly will construct and input all data on the official website.
- Meeting with Prof. Preston on Tuesday to discuss content and format of the official website. Kelly was able to get a skeleton in place for his review.
- Completed homepage image-sent to Kelly
- JM Group meeting cancelled on Wednesday.
- Project Presentations on Thursday-JM Group had 3-5 min. presentation, which included JMPW skeleton and the second sites flow chart that Andrea put together-Talya and Kelly presented. The two 15 min. presentations-Alumni and Marker projects-both groups seemed organized and made good presentations of their project-they seem to have delegated specific tasks to each group member.
- Created JMP Vol. 3 image and modified the Illustrated History image (image provided washes out when placed on website page)-forwarded copy of images to Preston for review-upon approval send to Kelly
- Update JMPW work breakdown to reflect all structure changes, receipt of documents, images and links, and outstanding items. Follow-up correspondence is also noted on this document.
- Kelly is trying to schedule scanning training sessions with Prof. Stanton.
One week until Spring break…I hope that we can get the scanning task completed.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.