Lisa M’s Digital History Blog

“National honor is the national property of the highest value.” James Monroe

JMPW Update for week beginning 2/18/08

Filed under: Uncategorized February 17, 2008 @ 8:09 pm

Moving into the sixth week…we have a busy schedule. 

The group has updated and changed the project contract, and it should be sent to Dr. McClurken tonight.  Dr. Preston has provided us with an outline to the JWPW (1st site), and I adjusted the language in the contract to reflect this outline.  It appears as though most, if not all, of the documents for the first site is provided by Dr. Preston.  I am working on the homepage image: the James Monroe Paper book image, minus the editor info, which I am superimposing onto a Monroe letter.

The James Monroe Paper Website link has been set up, and we each should have received a Contribute Key.  The group has their tutorial with Jerry tomorrow at 2 p.m.  I am hoping that we can get the basic structure of the site into place tomorrow. 

We have a meeting with Dr. Preston on Tuesday to go over the format of the website.  I hoping that we have something to shown him online.

1 Comment

1. kwuyscik:

Hi Lisa!
    I don’t know what exactly you’d like to have to show Dr. Preston come Tuesday. He emailed us the layout he would like, and the only thing I can think of is possibly some content or maybe a few adjustments to his layout. Unless of course, you’re referring to what we accomplish once we learn how to use Contribute tomorrow, in which case, I think it would be really awesome if we have a little bit of the skeleton done to show him Tuesday.

Also, Andrea and I just sent in the contract so it’s all taken care of 🙂

See you tomorrow!

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.