Lisa M’s Digital History Blog

“National honor is the national property of the highest value.” James Monroe

JMPW Update for week of 2/11/08

Filed under: Uncategorized February 12, 2008 @ 9:22 pm

Andrea and Kelly put the finishing touches on the contract last night and sent notification to Dr. McClurken.  I think we are on the right track in our approach, but need to become more definitive on the second site.  I think inspiration and clarity will come once the group starts working with the programs and documents.  

I’ve already addressed the items in the contract for the JMPW section that Dr. McClurken highlighted with questions and added a reference to the use of work breakdown structures, one for each site,  as a tool to status our projects rather than emailing.  In this way all the answers to action items are located within one document and facilitates our weekly presentations.  I finished construction of the JMPW work breakdown structure today and have started making updates to it.

Emailed Jerry and asked if Simile could be used with Contribute, and his response was he didn’t know if they could be used together.  We may have to change our approach to constructing our timeline.  Waiting for confirmation of date and time for Contribute  group tutorial with Jerry.

An email was written to Dr. Preston today requesting clarification of responsibility for specific items.  This email also requested the images and documents that he specified for the JMPW.  Upon receipt of these items they will be stored in an Omeka file until they are ready to be used. 

No Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.